Re: [OM] Happy Thanksgiving

Subject: Re: [OM] Happy Thanksgiving
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 10:13:23 -0500
  I don't blame you there Jan; I experienced that type of travel coming out
of Florida one year at the end of "Bike Week". Traffic out of Charleston is
not too bad for drivers with the exception of hurricane Floyd. Once I get
past I-95 it is smooth sailing. Took us about three hours with a stop for
lunch. We had a nice quiet Thanksgiving at Lake Lure.

Charlie