Re: [OM] Happy Thanksgiving

Subject: Re: [OM] Happy Thanksgiving
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 07:59:20 +0100
When we lived in NJ, we used to drive down to spend Thanksgiving with my family
in Gainesville, FL, every year. We avoided any traffic problems by using the
very simple device of starting the drive around 9 p.m. That way we would pass
all the big cities--Philadelphia, Wilmington, Baltimore, Washington,
Richmond--during the evening or at night, so no traffic. It had the added
advantage that the last few hours of the 1100 mile drive, when we were most
tired, were spent in daylight.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman