Re: [OM] Happy Thanksgiving

Subject: Re: [OM] Happy Thanksgiving
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 14:02:15 -0800
On 11/24/2010 10:36 AM, Jan Steinman wrote:
> Forgive me for being a curmudgeon, but I absolutely despise holiday travel --
> I just won't do it any more.

Depends on the sort of travel. I once concluded some business in Monterrey,
Mexico on US Thanksgiving and flew home.
Best day I'd ever traveled. When I arrived in Houston for a flight connection,
you could have shot a cannon through the
terminal without hitting anyone. My airline cheerfully told me my flight was
canceled, and told me which other airline
was covering that destination and time and would honor my ticket. There were
only  a handful of people on the flight.

Moose