Re: [OM] Happy Thanksgiving

Subject: Re: [OM] Happy Thanksgiving
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 19:36:46 EST

In a message dated 11/23/2010 3:36:12 P.M. Central Standard Time,
charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Leaving  work momentarily and off to North Carolina for Thanksgiving. For
those who  celebrate have a great day on what is for me the best holiday in
the  US.

Charlie

Yes, it is also a good one for our family.  Our daughter , son in law  and
their two sons will be here in a couple of hours.  They will be the  first
of several in for Thanksgiving.  We celebrated Thanksgiving at  our church
last Sunday, so we have been eating turkey soup for a couple of days.  I
cooked and carved the bird and kept the carcase to extract some of the  best
part
of the holiday . . . turkey soup.

Happy thanksgiving to each who celebrates it.  Yes, that goes for Jan  and
the others in Canada who did so a few weeks ago.

Bill Barber