Re: [OM] Saving the planet or just saving money?

Subject: Re: [OM] Saving the planet or just saving money?
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 08:42:14 -0500
Ditto.  The days of laying on my back for car repair ended with swapping
the 3 speed manual out of my 66 Mustang, and "slipping" in a 4 speed
with Hurst shifter.  That was 35 years ago.

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977