Re: [OM] Saving the planet or just saving money?

Subject: Re: [OM] Saving the planet or just saving money?
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 15:59:07 -0600
Not true. Diesel requires more special processing at the refinery to remove
sulfur, now regulated. Refineries have spent millions of dollars designing and
buiilding special units that remove sulfur, and so pass on the cost plus a
substantrial markup to the consumer. At least it doesn't have ethanol.

Bill Pearce