Re: [OM] How to take proper product pics outside (WB?)

Subject: Re: [OM] How to take proper product pics outside (WB?)
From: Olaf Greve <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 17:13:25 +0200
Hi all,

Firstly: thanks heaps again for the furter advice!
Chuck summarised it all very well.

By now, I have "made an appointment" with a friend of mine to go over
there on Tuesday (possible sooner) to work on making some aluminum
extension strips, allowing better inclination of the brolly boxes when
tripod mounted.

Then, regarding the subjects:

 >Olafo has hundreds or thousands (?) or pieces, well, a big bunch at
 >least, of WWII Japanese ordnance to be photographed.

Ooooohh, I wish! :P
Japanese ordnance in these calibres is very rare, and I'd be a rich
man if I were to have those volumes. Nevertheless, a good 100-200
specimens need to be photographed, and the amount of pictures will
indeed run into the hundreds or thousands. :)

 >I suspect the one shown is a hand grenade.

Nope, but I can't blame you guys for not having a clue as to what it
is: it's actually a large "Type 99" transit plug for a naval bomb,
being screwed into the rear end before the actual fuze was loaded in.

Cheers!
Olafo