Re: [OM] A bit of fall scanner art

Subject: Re: [OM] A bit of fall scanner art
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 16:27:16 -0400
I just tested Wayne's cover up scanning method.  Despite the room being
illuminated with late afternoon gloom (heavily overcast sky outside from
the retreating nor'easter) the scan with the cover up yielded a jet
black background.  See here:
<http://www.chucknorcutt.com/temp/Cover%20up%20yields%20jet%20black%20background.jpg>

On the left is with cover up.  In the center a piece of white paper and
on the left a piece of black construction paper which looks a bit gray
in comparison.

I selected some more leaves yesterday.  They may be dried out by now but
if they're still any good I'll make another image.

Chuck Norcutt