Re: [OM] A bit of fall scanner art

Subject: Re: [OM] A bit of fall scanner art
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 10:41:24 -0400
That's pretty much a given with a typical portrait setup with main and
fill lights.  I think it's generally ignored because it's been there
since long before digital entered the scene and it was expensive to
correct back then.  Today it can be easily corrected but often isn't and
especially in low cost school photos.

Chuck Norcutt