Re: [OM] A bit of fall scanner art

Subject: Re: [OM] A bit of fall scanner art
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 14:43:24 -0400
I forgot to add that I learned this lesson many years ago while shooting
jewelry on table top in a studio using studio flash.  The studio had a
very large window on the north side that was admitting soft,
mid-afternoon daylight.  It wasn't even necessary to draw the blinds or
turn off the lights.  The flash was so powerful and apertures small
enough that the competing light sources never showed up at all.
YMMV, of course, so testing is in order but there may be no problem.

Chuck Norcutt