Re: [OM] [OT] iPad recommendations

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] iPad recommendations
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 11:43:18 -0500
I have not tried it with a card reader.  It uploads directly from the
camera though.  Jpgs only, natch.  When I use it during the winter
holidays, I plan to shoot RAW +jpg and upload the jpgs just to review
the day's work.  Since CF cards are so reasonable I'll just use them
for storage for the whole trip.

There is something very pleasing about the iPad screen for
photographs, and yet it isn't accurate.  Funny how that works.

Safari's not horrible.  Atomic just works more like Firefox which is
what I like.
Have fun,
Joel