Re: [OM] How to take proper product pics outside (WB?)

Subject: Re: [OM] How to take proper product pics outside (WB?)
From: Mark Marr-Lyon <mark.marrlyon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 06:29:30 -0600
One thing that wasn't immediately obvious to me when I tried a multi
flash setup with TTL cables is that since the quench signal is
transmitted on the TTL cable, setting one flash to lower than full
power will result in all the other flashes quenching at the same time.
 If you want different light levels between the flashes, you have to
use filters.

Mark

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 3:28 AM, Olaf Greve <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[snip]
> Hooking both
> up with the OM TTL cables (i.e. not the manual cables, which I don't
> have) to the three socket distribution block should then take care of
> the simultaneous firing of the both.
[snip]