Re: [OM] How to take proper product pics outside (WB?)

Subject: Re: [OM] How to take proper product pics outside (WB?)
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 09:31:00 -0400
I just opened this up and read it very quickly because I have to leave
for a few hours.  But it's clear to me that I haven't made myself clear
on a couple of points.  First, NO NO NO aperture preferred mode.  Fully
manual exposure only.  Secondly, I'm not sure you've got this white
balance thing down yet.  I'll be back in a few hours for some more detail.

Chuck Norcutt