Re: [OM] Update on the Buick story, was: No one caught my stupid error,

Subject: Re: [OM] Update on the Buick story, was: No one caught my stupid error, was: GH2 specs! wow!!!
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 19:37:34 -0400
I thought about that some more after I answered that I had not had any
rear wheel alignment problems in 30 years of driving front wheel drive
cars.  I remembered that my first such car was a 1981 Pontiac Phoenix
which did have a simple beam axle in the rear.  The next car was a 1984
Honda Accord which I thought had independent rear suspension but I see
Accords didn't get that until 1988.  So I guess I can't claim
independent rear suspension until my 1989 Mazda 929.  So, only 21 years,
not 30.

Chuck Norcutt