Re: [OM] No on caught my stupid error, was: GH2 specs! wow!!!

Subject: Re: [OM] No on caught my stupid error, was: GH2 specs! wow!!!
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 17:41:15 -0400
  On 9/18/2010 4:01 PM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> And no one caught my error in attempting to correct the first error.

I've been too busy vacationing and capturing images to dip into the techie
details. Only reason I'm posting this
afternoon is 'cause it's been heavily overcast here on Mt. Desert Is. most of
the day, and I got tired of shooting in
that light.

The clouds have been breaking up a bit now, but it's getting late. Already did
Mt. Cadillac sunset.Hmmm, where else for
that last light?

Wait a minute, what was the question?

Oh well, who cares; it's supposed to clear up overnight and be clear tomorrow.
:-)

Moose