Re: [OM] Naked Gun E-5 and FourThirds - The Final Insult

Subject: Re: [OM] Naked Gun E-5 and FourThirds - The Final Insult
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 16:18:02 +0100
Dawid

I wouldn't describe that process as "tortured".  I took quite a few bracketed
shots, with my E-3, during my recent holiday in Brittany -- the work of less
than a second.  And putting them together is much quicker (and cheaper) than
what you might have to do with bracketed shots on slide film.

Since I first started with digital, with a Powershot G5, I have noticed the
limited range of exposure values available with digital capture, but I have
worked out how to deal with it.  This process is not dissimilar from dealing
with exposure challenges with film; nothing, yet, is perfect.

And no, I shall not be upgrading to the E-5 . . .

Chris