Re: [OM] Naked Gun E-5 and FourThirds - The Final Insult

Subject: Re: [OM] Naked Gun E-5 and FourThirds - The Final Insult
From: Ian Nichols <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 16:23:19 +0100
On 14 September 2010 15:58, Piers Hemy <piers@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> As to the second, I take it you did notice that E-5 has a completely new
> battery and charger? A subset of camera one-upmanship, perhaps?

I suspect the new battery is simply a warmed-over BLM-1, using higher
capacity cells.  The new BLM-5 will still fit in the HLD-4, and the
battery cover on the E-5 looks just like the one on my E-3.  A brief
search came up with a few forum discussions which suggest that the E-5
will use either battery.

--
Stand firm for what you believe in, until and unless logic and experience
prove you wrong.  Remember: when the emperor looks naked, the emperor *is*

-Daria Morgendorffer