Re: [OM] Easy statistics on FB.

Subject: Re: [OM] Easy statistics on FB.
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 19:21:56 -0700 (PDT)
>From what I understand, it is a multiple choice question.

I did not promote myself, because:

1.  I dont have enough imagination
2.  I dont lack esteem
3.  I am not a narcissist
4.  I am not the father of Veruca Salt

I would definately go with the last one...ymmv...:)

Best

Boris

here is nothing wrong with using Facebook to promote yourself and your
work. You aren't spamming anyone just being available for people to find out
more about you.

But ... the study made me feel better. I was afraid I didn't promote myself
because I didn't have enough imagination nor time. Now I know it's because I
DON'T suffer from lack of self esteem nor from too much narcissim.

Jeff Keller