Re: [OM] Easy statistics on FB.

Subject: Re: [OM] Easy statistics on FB.
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 19:06:26 -0700 (PDT)
Jumpie today...arent we....:)

Hold your horses, Chris.  No one addressed you personally and my statement had
a smile at the end.  Scroll down to verify.

It was a general statement, much deeper than you perceived it.  No one
is denying your right to provide livelihood for the family and there
isnt anything wrong with promoting your work (which i find inspirational
 for reasons out of scope of this message).

I dont want to explain it at the level you asked, Chris.  The meaning of my
words will be watered down.  And besides, you are the last person I want to
argue with...I consider all on this list friends (well...maybe with the
exception of Bob Whitmire...)

Contact me off list if you arent satisfied with what I said.

Best

Boris