Re: [OM] Easy statistics on FB.

Subject: Re: [OM] Easy statistics on FB.
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 00:36:28 -0400
Jeff, I agree. I was responding to what Will Wonka said in response to my
story about Facebook helping me find fans and buyers:

" Aaaaaaaaaaah, Capitalism and its unique ability to defecate on top of
anything that humanity created with good will...:)"

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook