Re: [OM] Easy statistics on FB.

Subject: Re: [OM] Easy statistics on FB.
From: "Jeff Keller" <om-list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 21:24:28 -0700
There is nothing wrong with using Facebook to promote yourself and your
work. You aren't spamming anyone just being available for people to find out
more about you.

But ... the study made me feel better. I was afraid I didn't promote myself
because I didn't have enough imagination nor time. Now I know it's because I
DON'T suffer from lack of self esteem nor from too much narcissim.

Jeff Keller