Re: [OM] IMG: Pollinator

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Pollinator
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 13:00:13 -0500
> This looks like a nice application of "smarts".  Thanks for the suggestion.

Thanks, Jim. I believe you and my dad (about the same age) have a lot
in common. He's a retired toolmaker and builder of prototypes in the
aerospace industry (he made the wheel bearings in the lunar buggies)
and helped me come up with this setup. We noodled it around a bit and
we also rebuilt my entire tripod to another whole level of
functionality. (and robustness). This is the tripod I wore out in two
years, but since fixing it has lasted the past 18 years without a
hickup.

AG