Re: [OM] Feeding the rumor mill

Subject: Re: [OM] Feeding the rumor mill
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 12:35:22 -0500
> Compelling content trumps compelling technical details.

Oh, but a massive contact print is a sight to behold. There is a life
to those images which is unlike anything else out there.

> I personally like the 16x20 prints from my Mamiya 6x7 more than anything
> I've got from my E-System or from 35mm. It's also likely that paying more
> for the processing is part of that reason.

I believe that the biggest factor in your case isn't the film format,
but the lenses--especially if you're talking about the Mamiya-7.
That's a glorious setup and I have to say that 160NC or NPS is about
the top-dog configuration these days in 6x7.

AG