Re: [OM] IMG: Pollinator

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Pollinator
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 09:28:29 -0500
For chasing small insects around from flower to flower I use something
different. I took the center column out of my small tripod, sawed it
down to about seven inches and placed one of those mini ballheads on
it. If it is T-shirt weather you might want to think of putting a
rubber cane tip on the end, but i never do.

This now becomes a quick and dirty shoulder stock for the camera. With
a quick flick of the ballhead it is easy to change orientation of the
camera to verticals too. I think Joel has witnessed my using of this
thing.

Here are pictures of it:

http://www.image66media.com/page10.html

AG