Re: [OM] IMG: Pollinator

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Pollinator
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 13:59:01 -0500
Hi Ken,

I have a lot of respect for guys like your dad.  I was in the wind tunnel
business all of my working life.  I was amazed at the complexity of some of
the wind tunnel models that were brought in by our customers, with remotely
powered control surfaces, etc.  In the latter part of my career, I was
charged with the additional task of examining these models to assure that
the smaller parts were secured well enough that they posed minimum threat of
damage to our fiberglass compressor blades.  I occasionally had to require
some beefing up, but most of their work was impressive.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA