Re: [OM] Odd behavior E-30

Subject: Re: [OM] Odd behavior E-30
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 11:39:23 -0300
Ken, thanks for answering.

The following is tongue in cheek:
My first and for a long time, my only plain-OM 2 developed a
progressive shutter speed inaccuracy. This began when we both fell
into freezing (I do mean 0ºC) water by accident. I did a couple of
emergency CLA, both to the OM 2 and to my right knee. My knee
recovered pretty well, but was a painful recovery. My OM 2 continued
to make fairly good exposures (one of them is considered my best
picture, following my own criteria) until it failed BER. Now it's one
of my dearest decorative objects inside my library. I learned that
amateur photography needs not to take unnecesary risks, or to behave
like some famous Magnum photographer.

:-)

Fernando.