Re: [OM] Odd behavior E-30

Subject: Re: [OM] Odd behavior E-30
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 19:46:44 -0300
They're PMC MB2i. Still have plans to make a pano of my listening
room, but I've had a busy year so far.

They do deserve a pair of 7B SST 'squared', but I'm afraid I cannot
afford them at the moment. Still using my 4B SST.
These PMC don't need a too powerful amp, in fact I rarely go past 12
o'clock but they do go down very low.

Besides, I had to repair my Meridian 508-24 during April and May, and
to do so I had to travel to Buenos Aires.

Interestingly, I suspect that the CD would be challenged by another
storage media, such as a HD. Saw that Bryston (at their Facebook site)
was planning to launch a new device by the end of 2010. They're
already marketing a hi-end D/A converter which has one USB input ...
Thus, I preferred to repair the classic Meridian and wait.

I'm not an 'early adopter' on anything.

:-)

Fernando.