Re: [OM] Odd behavior E-30

Subject: Re: [OM] Odd behavior E-30
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 13:28:55 -0600
I agree, Moose, especially when you consider that I first noticed in
December of 09. However, I treated it as many of us treat the whole
doctor thing... "Doc, it hurts when I do this" ... Doc: "well, don't do
that". So I didn't "do that".
It didn't impact me much. However, yesterday's was so extreme and I
finally have time to do something about it, so I will act on it now.

Candace