Re: [OM] Odd behavior E-30

Subject: Re: [OM] Odd behavior E-30
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 14:54:09 -0600
I have inadvertently experienced exactly the problem you speak of and
corrected it exactly the way you speak of with my external flash.
Felt like a dork, too, as I should have known better.

But what I posted about today on this list is occurring without the flash.

FWIW, This link says the E-30 should get 150,000 shutter actuations.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqnI_Hdcb7A

Candace