Re: [OM] [OT] - Advice wanted about 5D2

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] - Advice wanted about 5D2
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2010 15:48:53 +0200
The glasses may also be the cause of another gripe and why I am
reluctant to switch to manual mode,  when its sunny I cannot see the
green figures in the viewfinder display, I didn't remember having this
problem with the E-3 or OM3  so I looked through the E-3 and I couldn't
see those numbers either. I then jumped to the conclusion that it must
have always been and that I had just not noticed. I will try again with
my other glasses.

Getting an adjustment lens made though is a good idea, thanks Chuck.