Re: [OM] [OT] - Advice wanted about 5D2

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] - Advice wanted about 5D2
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2010 09:48:08 -0400
I forgot to mention the eyepiece extender.
<http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/278247-REG/Canon_2444A001.html>
This reduces the eyepiece magnification by 30% but allows extended eye
relief for eyeglass wearers.  Dunno if that might have some beneficial
or detrimental effect in your case.  I have one and didn't much care for
it but don't need it anymore since the cataract surgery.  However, some
folks swear by it rather than at it.  I'll give you mine for the postage
if you want to try it.  Essentially NIB.  Almost never used.  If you
don't like it pass it on to someone who does.

Chuck Norcutt