Re: [OM] This is just wrong on so many levels

Subject: Re: [OM] This is just wrong on so many levels
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 11:46:42 -0500
> Things may seem hopeless and dark but there is a light at the end of the
> tunnel ... in about ten years. ;-)

Nah, usually while they are 11 and 12 the battle lines are either
drawn or the box of chalk to mark the battle lines is being opened. So
far, we're in very good shape.  Up to this point we've been in the
mode of "if this is as bad as it got, we're doing OK".

I know, things can turn on a dime, but we have two things going for
us:  An established line of transition towards independance/adulthood,
and excellent lines of communication.

My big concern involves moving. We'll be shaking their lives up with a
move to another part of the state or to another state (or country)
altogether. The trauma is rarely predictable.

AG