Re: [OM] This is just wrong on so many levels

Subject: Re: [OM] This is just wrong on so many levels
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 15:57:58 -0500
> Bummer!

Not really. I've been "ready" for a change.

On a positive note, earlier this week we had a SD&R (stop, drop and
roll) situation and I engineered a 91 site system in a matter of a few
hours. The presented system went over so well that we got the contract
as well as requested to bid on another 150+ sites. The client as well
as the two execs from our organization wondered why nobody had ever
produced engineering drawings like that before... Now, there is an
entirely different division in the company that might want me to do
the same thing for the entire nationwide project.

:)

The other engineers shoot Canon...

AG