Re: [OM] Possibly interesting OM book on the 'bay

Subject: Re: [OM] Possibly interesting OM book on the 'bay
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 17:22:15 +0100
What Chuck says.  The Shipman books (I have had several) are generally
disappointing in comparison to Mannheim's - even though Mannheim only covers
models from OM-1 to OM-2n. Shipman has very little detailed coverage, but
plenty of coeverage which is generic to SLR cameras.

Better, to my mind, are the various Olympus handbooks, at least some of
which had been assembled by Peter Gilbert at Deakin U in Australia. They
were hosted at zuikoholic.com, but that has vanished. Anybody have any ideas
where to look?

Piers