Re: [OM] Live view operation, was: E-thingy body recommendation

Subject: Re: [OM] Live view operation, was: E-thingy body recommendation
From: "Rickard Nilsson" <rickard.nilsson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 22:07:50 +0200
Hi,

I use my E-520 almost exclusively with OM Zuikos and almost exclusively
in manual exposure mode. It flips the mirror down and then up before
every exposure. It is very annoying, since it causes a very notable
shutter delay. This issue alone is a major reason for me to consider
a micro 4/3 camera, but I'm not entirely fond of the E-P2, so I'll
put up with the E-520 for now. Maybe I should look into hacking its
firmware...

Regards,
   Rickard Nilsson

Använder Operas banbrytande e-postklient: http://www.opera.com/mail/