Re: [OM] Oh My Heart! [was Down the rabbit hold]

Subject: Re: [OM] Oh My Heart! [was Down the rabbit hold]
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 17:20:34 -0400
I once took a Virgin Air flight to London.  It was at a time that Virgin
Air was pretty new.  They were still very small and it might have even
been their only aircraft at that time.  To tell you how long ago it was,
I had the distinct pleasure for a goodly part of the flight to sit next
to and chat with Richard Branson.  He hadn't been knighted yet and was
apparently just a squire at the time. Also indicative of how long ago it
was; I was served Devon clotted cream, scones and jam.  I've not often
been enchanted with British food but Devon clotted cream, scones and jam
make a most heavenly repast. :-)

Chuck Norcutt