Re: [OM] Oh My Heart! [was Down the rabbit hold]

Subject: Re: [OM] Oh My Heart! [was Down the rabbit hold]
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 20:13:58 -0400
I must admit to having been initially put off by the name.  But one
taste instantly convinced me to ignore the name.  But you are right,
unless it had been served to me and I had felt obliged to taste it I
would never pick up a product with such a name in the store.  Culture
gets in the way.  Dunno how true it is but I'm told the Chinese don't
typically eat cheese since the consider it *rotted* milk.

Chuck Norcutt