Re: [OM] (OT) Down the rabbit hold

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Down the rabbit hold
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 13:33:49 -0400
I'm wounded. I'm hurt. I'm in agony of depression. <g> Actually, we
got off the subject of me pretty quickly, as is usual with this bunch,
but the thread really has pretty much held to nutrition, cholesterol,
etc. So maybe your approach is best. And thanx. All went exceedingly
well, but then the bills haven't started arriving yet. Sigh.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bobwhitmire.com