Re: [OM] (OT) Down the rabbit hold

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Down the rabbit hold
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 13:31:47 -0400
Before Chris gets to you, I'm going to assert you mean that you are
80, not Chuck. (Sorry, Chris, can't let you have all the fun.) <g>

But that said, if I were 80 and still kicking enough to get out and
shoot on a regular basis, I think I wouldn't worry too much about my
diet. If it ain't got you by now, there's a good chance it ain't gonna
get you.

--Bob Whitmire, NotMD
www.bobwhitmire.com