Re: [OM] (OT) Down the rabbit hold

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Down the rabbit hold
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 06:10:07 -0400
I've been married to a nurse for almost 40 years, and she assures me
that all those salacious thoughts we patients have about nurses in
proximity to our groins are just that: salacious thoughts. From the
perspective of the nurse, there's nothing even remotely salacious
about it. Most of the time, just the opposite. She does point out that
nurses who might be inclined toward the naughty are usually inclined
to be naughty with doctors, not patients, unless the patients are
paying their own expenses out of a wad of cash in their bathrobes.

--Bob Whitmire
Putting the ART back in HeART
www.bobwhitmire.com