Re: [OM] (OT) Down the rabbit hold

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Down the rabbit hold
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 06:13:31 -0400
Y'know, I have absolutely no idea what the technology was, either for
the stress test nuclear part, or the actual catheterization. Probably
best I didn't know, as it only would have given me more to noodle
about while lying there. <g> I think of myself as being a curious
fellow, but sometimes my curiosity stays in its holster and absolutely
refuses to come out.

--Bob Whitmire
Putting the ART back in HeART
www.bobwhitmire.com