Re: [OM] An interesting addition to my kit . . .

Subject: Re: [OM] An interesting addition to my kit . . .
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 13:18:12 +0100
I claim neither expertise not even familarity with Parisians of whatever
gender, whether diurnal or nocturnal, but am aware that the Avon product in
question is highly regarded by Her Majesty's Royal Marine Commando for use
against the enemy, being Culicoides impunctatus, the Highland midge.

http://preview.tinyurl.com/dcw3e8

And, Bob, very glad to see that your "adventure" has been resolved without
the need for panic measures.

Piers