Re: [OM] Viewer, CaptureOne, and all that, again

Subject: Re: [OM] Viewer, CaptureOne, and all that, again
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 18:10:34 +0800
I have pointed out more than once about the defects of ACR in converting the
color test chart and grey blocks (green values reduced in shadow), I
wouldn't repeat it again. If you are happy with the result that is perfectly
fine.

Just like some people are happy with a $300 LCD monitor and some say only
the ones above $3000 work:

http://www.shootsmarter.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=165&acat=16

C.H.Ling