Re: [OM] New Gallery, Website

Subject: Re: [OM] New Gallery, Website
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 07:23:15 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Bob,

Glad you made it back from the other side.

When it comes to your webpage, I think it is a vast improvement from the old
one, with one exception...It suffers from the Olympus OM viewfinder
syndrome...:)

The only thing that I disliked in the OM cameras was the viewfinder...I couldnt
see the whole picture, becuse it placed the image too close to the eye...good
for seeing details tho...same with your webpage:

When you click on a picture to open, you can see a great detail, but not the
entire image.  One needs to scroll up and down and mentally stich it.  I would
be more interested if the entire image fits in the screen.

Nothing to get upset about, I dont want to send you back to the butchers...:)

Best