Re: [OM] New Gallery, Website

Subject: Re: [OM] New Gallery, Website
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 18:16:16 -0400
Hope to see you two up here this summer. Gimme a shout. I used a Mac
program called RapidWeaver to write the site. The gallery style is a
plug-in called Slimbox. I like the way it does the images. I also like
the way it makes it difficult to actually download an image. I took a
couple of runs at it recently and pretty much got nowhere. My old
galleries would give the poacher an 800-pixel-wide 100 dpi image.
Can't do much with that, but still . . .

--Bob Whitmire
www.bobwhitmire.com