Re: [OM] IMG: Patterns

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Patterns
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 18:18:44 -0400
It would probably be hard to beat Amazon's price on either battery by
more than a trivial amount.  I just checked and see that the BLM-1 is
shipped by Amazon with free shipping.  That's a better deal than the
Energizer.  Although the Energizer is about $2 less it's not shipped
directly from Amazon and thus not eligible for free shipping.  So, rest
assured you did get the best deal.

Chuck Norcutt