Re: [OM] Can't get Olympus Viewer 2 to open

Subject: Re: [OM] Can't get Olympus Viewer 2 to open
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 15:41:39 -0600
   Tried that with using PSE8 and that version of ACR which is when I
   shared with the list the crazy hash marks from either route of
   converting to dng then using ACR or using ACR directly with the E30
   ORFs.
   Wasn't having troubles with LR and highlights, but rather with
   inaccurate colors as compared to Olympus jpeg colors or ORFs developed
   with Olympus Master.
   Played around with LR beta 3 for quite some time and never could get it
   to reproduce the E30 colors as well.

Candace