Re: [OM] Can't get Olympus Viewer 2 to open

Subject: Re: [OM] Can't get Olympus Viewer 2 to open
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 21:45:17 +0200
I am late to this thread, but I have a stupid question: why do you want this
software on your computer in the first place? Since I switched to digital in
2004, I have received programs like this from Canon, Olympus, Leica, Panasonic
and probably others, and without exception, they have all sucked. Lightroom or
ACDSee or some such is all you need.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain