Re: [OM] Can't get Olympus Viewer 2 to open

Subject: Re: [OM] Can't get Olympus Viewer 2 to open
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 15:53:15 -0400
But there are those on this list who insist that only the Oly software
makes the correct colors from an Oly raw file.  But I haven't a clue
about that.  I only know that if the Canon software did a better
conversion than ACR I still wouldn't use it because the interface sucks
in comparison.  (and it's probably better than Oly if the Oly camera
user interface and user's manual is any indication)

Chuck Norcutt