Re: [OM] Can't get Olympus Viewer 2 to open

Subject: Re: [OM] Can't get Olympus Viewer 2 to open
From: Mark Dapoz <md@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 17:54:46 -0400
On 10-Jun-10, at 4:19 PM, Sue Pearce wrote:

> Why can't camera companies just leave well enough alone? They don't try to
> make camera PHONES, do they, why try to be in the software business?
>
> Although I'm not a fan of lightroom, I do like Leica's adoption of the DNG
> format. I will probably be adding Capture one soon.

I just got this in my email from Phase One.  For anyone interested in Capture
One, they're offering 50% off the purchase or upgrade of the basic version
until June 18:

Prices: Capture One 5 Summer Offer

Capture One 5
Euro 49.50 / USD 64.50

Upgrade from Capture One 4 to Capture One 5
Euro 34.50 / USD 49.50

Upgrade from Capture One 3 to Capture One 5
Euro 34.50 / USD 49.50

GIF image

GIF image

Use Voucher Code: CO5OFFER

GIF image

The offer is only valid for the basic version of Capture One 5 and expires 18th
June 2010.

I've been using Capture One for years to process my Oly files, it seems to do a
reasonable job of it.
                                                -mark